A downloadable game for Windows
Steam Greenlight Page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=744567507
Become a kemonomimi and thrive in this action RPG! See a constructive world from a new perspective. Customize, battle, and grow with deep action RPG elements. Invite NPC citizens to join your cave or villiage. Become close with your inner beast and realize your full potential!
LandTraveller will feature lots of RPG character customization to fit your preferred play strategy. You can play through a personal story or in a conquest with friends. Although you can explore where you wish, you can advance through the single player by clearing a series of "dungeons". In multiplayer, you can build a community for NPCs to move into or discover existing settlements. Search for lost knowledge and rare material that enable you to craft powerful equipment.
|Published||61 days ago|
|Author||🐾 Sayuri Firebrand|
|Tags||16-bit, Action RPG, Crafting, Cute, JRPG, Multiplayer, Procedural Generation, Retro, Singleplayer, Top-Down|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
This is the demo I used to create the trailer video. It's handy for seeing if the game will run on your machine and how the basic mechanics of the game will work. I've been recording feedback I can apply to the Early Access release.
If you like the game you can vote for it on Steam Greenlight
Some quick tips:
- Hitting the enemy first usually cancels its attack, useful if you're too close to run away.
- If you chose fox or deer as your animal type, you start out with a special attack you can use with some weapons and the left ALT key (default). I recommend the bow when starting out.
- F5 is a shortcut for changing the current controls at any time.
- Using heavy weapons and equipment will slow you down if your endurance stat is low.
- The number shown as your damage near the bottom left includes all stats and abilities.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.